What are the benefits of studying music with an ORMTA member?
- ORMTA members must have a proven track record in teaching (education, experience, etc.)
- ORMTA members provide students with opportunities to perform at music festivals, examinations, recitals, master classes, and competitions at local, provincial, and national levels.
- ORMTA members provide students with opportunities to attain awards and scholarships.
- ORMTA members prepare students for examinations that can lead to earning high school music credits.
- ORMTA members provide advanced students with the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a career in music.
A good foundation is essential to the study of any art or science. It is very important that a music student have the best possible teacher. Whether you want to learn as a career choice or simply for your own personal enjoyment, look no further than the experienced and qualified instructors that make up the membership of the ORMTA.
Search our music teacher directory to find qualified music teachers in Ontario. You can take music lessons in many different instruments. ORMTA’s experienced teachers offer piano lessons, singing lessons, guitar lessons, violin lessons, theory lessons and more. So, whether you’re looking for a piano teacher or trying to find all the music teachers in your area, our music teacher directory is the place to start your search.