NOTES Magazine is the definitive information resource of the Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association. With three issues annually (Spring, Summer, and Fall), NOTES offers interesting articles on pedagogical concepts and research, news on ORMTA activities and initiatives, and reviews of teaching materials - important information for the ORMTA member and wider music teaching community.
NOTES Magazine seeks to provide interesting articles for our readers. We are always looking for articles that highlight pedagogical concepts and current research.
IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
• Articles should range from 1,500 to 2,000 words in length. Photos, illustrations, and musical examples are encouraged. Permission must be obtained for any personal images and any musical examples currently under copyright.
• Manuscripts must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents and can be uploaded through the form below.
• All manuscripts will be considered for publication. Authors will be notified at the conclusion of the review process.
• Articles promoting teaching material, products or services will not be considered for publication. Promotional articles are welcome as paid advertisements.
• All manuscripts must be original material, free from plagiarism, and not currently under consideration by other magazines. There is no financial compensation offered for articles.